Latters - An English Translation

This is an unofficial translation of one of the blogs written by the Syrian teenager "Tal al-Mallohi". She blogs in Arabic. She is now in Jail and I thought it may be a nice idea to translate some of her articles into English. This is a purely individual effort and she has no idea about it.
The Arabic blog is at: http://latterstal.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Second Message to the Humankind in This World

O my "Brother Human", wherever you are, you are my mate and the whisper
of my soul. I look at you with all love. I shake your hand with endless
sincerity. I kiss you like an innocent child. I kiss you like a tender
mother and a loving sister.

I am not old enough to read "Human Rights". But my basic instinct as
created by God tells me that I have the right to live without any
threat. I have the right to have a family that takes care of me. I have
the right to have a home to live in. I have the right to respire the
air. I have the right to eat. I have the right to have clothes. I have
the right to learn and have knowledge.

O my "Brother Human",we are always looking forward to the future: a
future in which women, men and children live in freedom; a future in
which there is plenty of jobs; a future in which there is plenty of hope
for a better tomorrow; a future in which there is plenty of freedom for
humankind.

(O my "Brother Human" I do not say "goodbye" since I am always with you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment